- Girls' Night Out
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Bridal Parties
- Corporate Events
- Family Get-Togethers
- . . . or for no special reason at all!
Most days are available for private parties (depending on availability) and can be reserved with a guaranteed minimum of 10 painters with a maximum of 30 people.
- 10 person minimum is required for a private party
- $60 non-refundable deposit required to reserve the date
- Classes are 2 hours.
- Classes held prior to 5 PM are $35 per person.
- Evening classes after 5 PM are $40 per person.
- We provide the canvas, easel, brushes, paint & apron.
- YOU bring beverages (including water) and/or appetizers for the party!
- We have wine glasses, corkscrews, ice buckets, plasticware, and paper plates.
What To Expect
No experience necessary! Everyone (Yes, everyone!) has an inner artist just waiting to be discovered. At Merlot and a Masterpiece, you will find a fun, relaxing, and creative environment where you can laugh, imagine and create your own Masterpiece.
What To Know
- We do not have an age limit for your private party but require adult supervision for groups under 18 years of age.
- For any participants drinking alcohol – you must be at least 21 years of age and have valid identification.
- Paint, the canvas, and the brushes.
- Instruction from local artists.
- Amenities, such as glasses, wine openers, ice, plates, and silverware.
- Best of all, we clean up for you.
What To Bring
- We are a complete BYOB (Bring your own booze).
- Bring any drinks, alcoholic or NON, and your snack or food of choice.
- Valid Identification Age 21+ for any alcohol consumption.
- There is no dress code, but there is a possibility that you might get paint on your clothing. We will provide you with an apron but painters have been known to get involved in their work of art.
We can also bring the party to you! Contact us for more information about Off-Site Parties.
*** OFF-SITE PARTIES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID AT THIS TIME ***
Birthday parties are not recommended for ages 7yrs old and under – parental participation may be required.
All standard Terms & Conditions apply.