Paint your partner!
How does it work? Once you confirm for class at the checkout, you will want to email us a photograph of your partner to
Instructions are provided in your confirmation email following the checkout.
What To Expect
Our artists will sketch out your partner on the canvas prior to the day of class, and on the night of your class, you will paint your partner! Our local artist will help you as much or as little as you want. Give you tips and tricks and help you with color.
You will have an amazing masterpiece of your partner created all by yourself!
What To Know
- Send a clean, clear photo of your partner, nothing blurry. Think HIGH SCHOOL yearbook photo!
- your paintings will have a solid color background of your choice.
- Photos need to be emailed to the studio no less than 72 hours prior to class. If we do not receive your photo by the requested time, we cannot guarantee the sketch will be ready.
- We do not have an age limit for class but recommend parental discretion for Friday and Saturday evening classes.
- For any participants drinking alcohol – you must be at least 21 years of age and have valid identification.
- The personalized photo sketch to paint your partner on the night.
- Paint, the canvas, and the brushes.
- Instruction from local artists.
- Amenities, such as glasses, wine openers, ice, plates, and silverware.
- Best of all, we clean up for you.
What To Bring
- We are a complete BYOB (Bring your own booze).
- Bring any drinks, alcoholic or NON, and your snack or food of choice.
- Valid Identification Age 21+ for any alcohol consumption.
- There is no dress code, but there is a possibility that you might get paint on your clothing. We will provide you with an apron but painters have been known to get involved in their work of art.