This is a comprehensive step-by-step paint class with one of our talented local artists. We are there to help you every step of the way. Feel free to put your own creativity as much or as little as you want into your amazing piece of art!
What To Expect
No experience necessary! Think you’re not artistic? Think again. Everyone (Yes, everyone!) has an inner artist just waiting to be discovered. At Merlot and a Masterpiece, you will find a fun, relaxing, and creative environment where you can laugh, imagine and create your own Masterpiece.
What To Know
- We do not have an age limit for class but recommend parental discretion for Friday and Saturday evening classes.
- For any participants drinking alcohol – you must be at least 21 years of age and have valid identification.
- Paint, the canvas, and the brushes.
- Instructor-led class from local artists.
- Amenities, such as glasses, wine openers, ice, plates, and silverware.
- Best of all, we clean up for you.
What To Bring
- We are a complete BYOB (Bring your own booze).
- Bring any drinks, alcoholic or NON, and your snack or food of choice.
- Valid Identification Age 21+ for any alcohol consumption.
- There is no dress code, but there is a possibility that you might get paint on your clothing. We will provide you with an apron but painters have been known to get involved in their work of art.
Please arrive AT LEAST 15 MIN prior to the start of your event. CLASS WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY AT THE SCHEDULED TIME, as most paintings will take the entire length of the class. Those that arrive late will have to get caught up on their own, so please plan accordingly.
Click "Book Now" to view the calendar and get registered.
Please feel free to bring any beverage or snack of choice. If you have not been to our studio before, parking downtown Bloomington can be difficult to find right now due to the outdoor seating by our neighboring restaurants. We highly recommend parking in the parking garage on CENTER ST. between Monroe and Market street just one block away. Please plan accordingly.